Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Models Own Splash Collection

Wow - there are so many new collections coming out all over the place this season! Models Own are releasing this colourful set: The Splash Collection. They will be available for purchase on their own website on May 13th, and in Boots stores from May 15th



L-R: Aqua Splash, Pink Paradise, Red Sea, Golden Shores & Mermaid Tears.

Models Own do claim that each shade can be worn alone, or over another polish as a top coat - they look quite like flakies to me!

What do we think?

2 comments:

S said...

I wish Models Own would go 3-free, I'm so reluctant to buy anything from them but my best white polish is by them. AAGH! I'm looking forward to seeing swatches of these, especially that blue.

NailsByNumbers said...

Pretty! But they do look very sheer. Looks like great colours for summer though!