Sunday, May 19, 2013

Bourjois So Laque Glossy Nail Enamel

I have been known to spend hours in Boots.. I like to browse and pick up things I wouldn't normally check out. This does lead to eventual purchases which isn't always good for my pocket; but it is good for my nails !

On my most recent wander, I came across these new beauties from Bourjois "So Laque Glossy". I have never tried Bourjois polishes before, I kind of forget they exist and I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because they are at the bottom of the stands, and I can't see them? They had an offer on of 2 for €11 so I bit the bullet.

The selection of colours is lovely, pastel and nude cremes and a red thrown in for those traditional colour lovers!

L-R: Oh So Rose, Prepp Hibuscus, BC Beige, Amande défilé, Taupe modéle, Adora Bleu, Coton sur ton, Peach & Love.

I picked up Amande défilé and Adora Bleu to try out.

                                
Amanda défilé is a gorgeous mint pastel green. this was almost opaque in one coat, I used two for the swatches. It is a really lovely shiny creme and I am not wearing a top coat! It would be a lovely base for stamping or nail art. This is one of the better green toned mint pastels I have tried. I find most of them too blue toned. Really chuffed to have stumbled across this one!







Adora-Bleu is a gorgeous rich sky blue colour! It is deep and I love it - I am huge blue fan. Again a wonderful shiny creme, no top coat worn. I think that this shade of blue is a staple for any blue lover, it hits the right notes in all ways.





Bourjois is available at Boots and Superdrug stores nationwide. Polishes are 7.99 but at the moment, 2 for €11

1 comment:

Makeup Monster said...

I was looking at that blue shade on Saturday wish I'd got it now haha got the matte topcoat instead!