Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 105

Happy Humpday readerinos! The sun is shining in Dublin today.

I have a fabulous polish to show you  - one I ordered from  Bulgaria on a favourite site I have www.beautycosmetic.biz.

This is Golden Rose "Jolly Jewels" number 105. It is a sheer purple jelly base with green and purple glitters in varying sizes.

I used four coats for these swatches, but I am thinking that in future I might layer over a lilac; as there is SO much glitter!

What do you think - do you have any Golden Rose polishes? Let me know in comments!







5 comments:

Manis & Makeovers said...

What a coincidence; I just received this in the mail! :D And now I'm looking forward even more to wear it!

Irish Nail Polish & Health Addict said...

I love these polishes! Hope you enjoy it :) :)

Andrea said...

Wow, gorgeous! :) Can you please tell me something about this site? I´m thinking about ordering from them. How do they pack the polishes? And can I ask, how much was the postal fee?
Thank you!

Irish Nail Polish & Health Addict said...

Hi Andrea

If you select at the end "cash delivery" you will get a paypal invoice from them by e-mail. Polishes are usually packed in bubble wrap and then inside a box, and that box is put into another box.

Shipping depends on weight, as I purchased other things there, I couldn't tell you specifically what you may be charged..

Kas said...

Thank you for this! The only other place I found Golden Rose polishes was a website written in cyrillic.