Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Wonderful World of Jacava

Recently, you may have seen my post about Chocolate Melts! I have two more beautiful Jacava polishes to show you today, another neutral; City Heights and Crimson Crush, a stunning raspberry colour.


JACAVA nail polish uses premium, high gloss, long-lasting and nourishing formulation helps your nails stay stronger and grow longer. 

I did use two coats for these swatches, but you may get away with one thick coat. This polish has the most amazing application, it makes you want to paint your nails. I have already mentioned how much I love the brush too - it's thin size allows you to paint your nails with precision. I did not use top coat, I did not need it! These polishes are so super shiny on their own.

To the pictures!

City Heights: A muted grey, I feel hints of lilac coming from this






Crimson Crush: The perfect reddish pink. A real go to polish!




JACAVA is availabe on their own website, FEELUNIQUE , and Amazon.co.uk for £14.50. They have a new collection being released this autumn too - so stay tuned to theirFacebook and Twitter page for competition details and information. Don't forget, you saw it here!!

No comments: