Sunday, July 21, 2013

Ruby White Tips - Kick Ass Top Coat

I love a good top coat but it is difficult now, with there being so many, to find one with a difference, or that is more unique than others.

Glitter top coats are everywhere, and they can be so samey that finding a good one has becoming increasingly difficult.

Laura at Ruby White Tips sent me this top coat (along with some other amazing polishes).

" Not only is there some spectraflair in it, but a black, rainbow and charcoal holo micro glitter with silver holo sparkle. The colors all play off each other so well, it's very hard to catch the beauty of the topcoat. It's something that you just have to see in person"


I layered this over Maybelline Color Show "Urban Turquoise" and I loved the effect. I had great wear with this, for 4 days with no chipping and very minimal tip wear. This is one of my favourite glitter top coats!







You can keep up to date with Ruby White Tips on their Facebook page. 

No comments: