Wednesday, July 17, 2013

JACAVA Chocolate Melts

Happy Hump day to my lovely readers! 

Today I have a beautiful polish to show you from JACAVA!! Jacava is a UK based, and manufactured polish. Based in London, this company has brought to you, the world's very first "8-free" polish. JACAVA nail polish uses premium, high gloss, long-lasting and nourishing formulation helps your nails stay stronger and grow longer. 

I was so excited to receive from polishes from JACAVA to review for my blog, and today I am going to show you the beautiful "Chocolate Melts". On their website JACAVA describe this polish as follows:

"
FOR ALL THOSE SECRET CHOCOHOLICS, THIS MELT-IN-THE-MOUTH MILK CHOCOLATE NAIL POLISH COLOUR IS AN INDULGENT MUST-HAVE!"

I love chocolate, but brown polishes I do not. This however, is creamy, and applies like butter. I have to comment on the wonderful formula of this polish. I used two coats, but may possibly have gotten away with one. The brush handle is lovely to hold, a nice length, and the brush itself enables me to apply the polish just the way I like it (I am not a fan of fat/big brushes!)

All in all, I am impressed, this healthy formulated polish brand knows where it's at. With formula and interesting colours, it really is worth having a few in your stash!

So here are the photos!

JACAVA is availabe on their own website, FEELUNIQUE , and Amazon.co.uk for £14.50. They have a new collection being released this autumn too - so stay tuned to their Facebook and Twitter page for competition details and information. Don't forget, you saw it here!!





1 comment:

Audrey- The Nail Affair said...

This actually looks like melted chocolate on your nails! Yum:D