Friday, October 4, 2013

Sinful Colors Snow Me White

Irish girls - did you know that you can now purchase Sinfuls on www.boots.ie ?!

Well you can - and recently I was lucky to get in on the "buy one get one half price" offer and I ordered *cough* a few.

I have been looking for a good white polish for some time now and have been using Julep Kate but it's not quite as opaque as I'd like a white polish to be. I ordered Snow Me White in my Sinfuls haul from Boots.ie and I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to apply!

White polishes have a number of issues - the dreaded streaking, gloopy formula and general difficulty in applying to the nail without botching it up! This polish wasn't bad - it is a little gloopy but it self levels really well and I can work with it- especially where nail art is concerned.

White seems to be really in at the moment too - I see a lot of ladies with white nails, and it works really well on the shorter-nailed of us!





I used two coats (imagine, only two for a white) for these photos - what do you think?

2 comments:

caroline said...

Looks fab I love sinful Polish I'd wear that for a day or two but I'd be dying to put some nail art on it lol

Irish Nail Polish & Health Addict said...

That's the beauty of a polish like this - you can prolong it with some art! See my new post !