Friday, October 11, 2013

Bondi New York - Horny Mistress

Recently, I had a bit of a splurge on Bondi New York polishes. They have this amazing formula that means they glide on the nail, and the polish is so easy to work with. It is a pleasure to do a manicure with them and I find myself gonig back again and again when I am changing my nails most nights!

Today I am going to show you this vampy red polish; Horny Mistress. This colour is a must have. It is the ultimate red polish (I may need a back-up!)

Here are the photos - two coats (could get away with one though)






2 comments:

RarityBlu said...

Ooh that looks fab!

Emma M said...

I'm currently sporting a Bondi Strawberry Fields mani . I love the colour but I'm not sure about the formula-seems a bit bit watery. Took 3 coats to be fully opaque . Hoping it's just this particular shade as I have a subscription box on the way that I've been dying to get my hands on.