Saturday, October 5, 2013

Essence Ciao Oliviero 161

Essence have released loads of new polishes for autumn.. I love when this happens because they're only €1.79 and I can buy them all without feeling guilty!

Today I'm going to show you one of their new greens (I think there's three new greens). This olive green is really shiny and very very neutral. If you are pale, like me, it will compliment your skin tone. If you are tanned, it will work even better!

I used two coats for this polish, it applied lovely - I am getting used to the fat brush that Essence are now using - and I really like this colour on. I wore this polish for a few days with Out The Door top coat and only experienced minimal tip wear. Very impressed.

Polish is available now in Penneys and pharmacies across Ireland.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous color, and I just love those little Essences... such great formula for the price, what a steal! Looks great on you too!

Irish Nail Polish & Health Addict said...

Thanks Dawn - always been a fan of Essence too :)