Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Essence - Pink & Proud 154

Good afternoon!

Today I have another of the new essence polishes to show you - Pink & Proud.

This is a fabulous shimmering pink metallic polish. It has a really nice silver shimmer to it - not quite as old lady as it sounds, I promise!

I used two coats for this polish, and I really liked it on (though it's not the colour I would usually choose when I am browsing polish stands)

Will you be looking for some of these polishes this season? I reviewed another newbie, Ciao Oliviero here







ou can purchase essence polishes in Penneys and selected pharmacies nationwide for the grand ol' sum of €1.79 - it ain't gonna break the bank!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a beautiful colour. Thank you for the heads up on the new polishes

Irish Nail Polish & Health Addict said...

Thanks Kim! I love a good bargain find