Thursday, June 13, 2013

Barry M Kiwi

Hello to my lovely people out there!

Recently, I picked up the new Barry M Gelly polishes (they are so divine) and I've been wearing them to work on different occasions. I have had compliments on the brightness of these, and this time of year really is the time to get your bright on!

I am going to show you Kiwi in more detail.

To get started, here's a picture of an actual Kiwi - just to get in the mood! It's one of my favourite fruits.



I took these photos in natural (bad I might add) light. The colour is far brighter which you'll see further down.
I used two coats but I may have gotten away with one. They are wonderfully pigmented polishes.





These pictures were taken with flash - this gives a much more accurate depiction of the true colour of Kiwi. It's bright, and it's wonderfully green. I do love green personally and this one is a must-have in any collection!












You can get Barry M in Boots and Superdrug stores in the UK and Ireland. They are also available on Barry M's website here, on Nail Polish Direct here, and Littlewoods UK & Ireland. From the US you can get Barry M on Ninja Polish.

No comments: