Monday, June 24, 2013

Gina Tricot - Shimmermint

Good afternoon lovelies!

Today I have a really cool polish to show you from Gina Tricot.

Gina Tricot is a Swedish based website, offering fashion, accessories and some beauty products. I had been speaking to a friend of mine who lives in Sweden and had been told about this site, and it's nail polishes!

So we here go - I will show you the first of three polishes I purchased from this site; Shimmermint.



Shimmermint is a pastel mint colour with a gorgeous silver/golden shimmer inside. It's really a fabulous polish to take from day to night, as it has a subtley to it that allows it to be worn in both casual and social situations!

I used two coats for this polish, it has a thick consistency which made it quite opaque but you do need to be careful to allow drying time between coats, so as not to get mounds of it on the edges of your nails!







Polishes are €3.95 each or 3 for €9.95. I used Parcel Motel to ship to a UK address! I love this polish! 

3 comments:

Makeup Monster said...

Really like this colour with the subtle shimmer!

S said...

Absolutely beautiful, I haven't seen too many mint polishes with shimmer in them x

Irish Nail Polish & Health Addict said...

I really love it ladies! It is so subtle and girly :)