Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Essie Madison Ave hue

Howdy readers! I am holed up this week with a bad throat infection so it is possible that I will be posting lots of blog posts due to being stuck to my couch!

I have today, on this Wednesday, a beautiful pink from Essie's Madison Ave-hue Spring Collection 2013, Madison Ave hue itself. 

This gorgeous pink has a silver shimmer and it's so girly and pretty, it makes you happy inside!

Having had issues with streaky polishes from Essie in the past, I was a bit apprehensive of this one but it's a beaut - 2 coats for opacity and it shimmers and sparkles in the sunlight. It wore really well with my Essence base/top coat combo for a week with minimal tip wear. I think this one will be a go-to for me this summer!






2 comments:

Audrey- The Nail Affair said...

That is absolutely gorgeous! The shimmer in it is so pretty:) It's just like essie splash of granadine but with the shimmer, I need to get my hands on it!!

S said...

That's beautiful! Every time I kill an Essie lemming another one pops up :/