Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Modi 74 - Classy Mint

Hi readers!! I've been slacking on the posts, only because I was quite ill for a few days. I am better now though, and excited to show you this polish. I showed you Pumpkin Jelly a few days ago and this is a sister, Classy Mint.

I lovely greyish toned mint green or even a pistachio might be a better description for it, with pink and silver glitters. I used two coats for this polish. I like it - I like the simple glitters against the base.

What do you think?

This was an eBay bargain - I love Korean polishes!







5 comments:

Makeup Monster said...

Very cute on you!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous! I'll have to scope out this brand on ebay. :)

Irish Nail Polish & Health Addict said...

I am in love with these ladies! Of course more orders coming in on payday!

S said...

I love eBay and Korean polishes so much! I hadn't heard of this brand, yet another one to add to the watch list! Hope you feel better now x

Audrey- The Nail Affair said...

I love this! It reminds me of Deborah Lippman up in the air! Hope you're feeling better now:)