Sunday, February 17, 2013

Nostalgic Lacquer - Bitchcraft

I have had this amazing polish for ages , sitting there, waiting to be loved... today, I loved it. A LOT!

Nostalgic Lacquer have some really unique polishes and this is what I look for when I search for Indie nail polishes to buy/try.




This is Bitchcraft. Bitchcraft is a jelly olive green base with large black hex glitter, medium blue hex glitter and small blue and pink glitters. The application is stunning, I used three coats, and tonnes of glitter comes out with no requirement for "fishing" or placement. I adore this polish - I took so many shots of this because I kept loving it more and more!

Nostalgic Lacquer can certainly expect to see me at their store sooner rather than later!






2 comments:

Heather Nixon said...

Looks like an amazing polish, I haven't heard of this brand before x


www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

Irish Nail Polish & Health Addict said...

They are on etsy Heather, but don't sell internationally :(