Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Color Club Halo Hue 2013 - Over The Moon

I've never been much of a holo fan - but a wonderful friend of mine, sent me this recently (she couldn't help herself - she's an enabler)

I couldn't wait, and swatched it from the parcel at my desk in work - this is in not-so-great light and I just adore it. I can see myself ordering the rest of this collection, and other holos.... oh dear!

Application is smooth, I used this over a regular OPI base coat, and two coats gave even coverage. I had no top coat because I was at work but it hasn't chipped a day later, after cooking dinner, wrestling on public transport and my pilates class!













What is your opinion on holos?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooeee this looks fantastic!!!! :D I love a great blue holo! :D

April said...

Bahahaha! You've officially been bitten by the holo bug! You'll be wanting them all now. Welcome to my world. LOL. You know I love all holos.

auntheathee said...

Very pretty! I just got Blue Ivy from Jindie & I can't stop looking at it! All time favorite is OPI DS Original though :-)

auntheathee said...

Very pretty! I just got Blue Ivy from Jindie & I can't stop looking at it! All time favorite is OPI DS Original though :-)

Irish Nail Polish & Health Addict said...

Thank you for your lovely comments ;) I have so been holobitten... craving holos now :p