Friday, April 12, 2013

Barry M Gelly Picks Part 1

Happy Friday to all my followers!! It is a lovely sunny morning in Dublin today - makes me really excited about the weekend, chilling out and getting some work done in the garden!

Today I have three picks from the Barry M Gellys... I am possibly late to the table on these, but I picked them up, by chance really and then found that I loved them!

Firstly I have "Plum" from the original collection. This needed two coats, and the formula is amazing! It just glides on and without top coat, is SO shiny! I was starting at my nails for ages when I had this on... stunning polish! Just look at that shine!




Blueberry is also from the original Gelly collection in 2012. I love the real vibrancy in these polishes - this blue is like a periwinkle/sky blue and it is really pretty! Another amazing formula with two coats, and so easy to apply


Finally I have Greenberry. This is from the 2013 collection. What a fabulous green - it's almost minty, I love the name though - I am not sure what a Green berry is ! Two coats again on this one, and no top coats were used for any of these swatches. You can see the shine on the nails, just incredible.



You can get Barry M in Boots, and Superdrug (which have a larger collection) in Ireland and UK. I have seen them for sale on Littlewoods website, and from their own website which I have linked above.

Happy Friday! 

2 comments:

debbie jarman said...

they look great - good enough to eat - fantastic finish too, so shiny :)

Irish Nail Polish & Health Addict said...

I love them !!