Monday, September 23, 2013

Essence Be Loud Collection

Recently I received a huge box of nail polish from my friend in Germany, I got my hands on this awesome collection (lovely autumnal colours) which includes a really funky glitter topper!





L-R: not punky nor funky, 01 riot@, 02 orange is the new black, 03 riot grrr-een, 04 like a stone in the wall.

I applied the glitter topper over each shade FYI! It is described as being able to create graffit colours, with varying sizes and shapes/colours of glitter. Pink, gold, black, shards and hexes stand out for me!

So first up 01 riot@ 
This purple shade is very versatile, with pink undertones it is a lovely deep shade for the upcoming season. I used two coats for this polish, and it applied really well. No staining either, which is always a bonus!





Second polish 02 orange is the new black
This orange is bright and bold. If you like oranges, this is a good go-to shade for you! I like this paired with the topper for Halloween. I used two coats, and it applied beautifully. (there are no VNLs in real life)





Third polish 03 riot grrr-een 
This is an army green shade, and quite dark too. I love this shade on pale fingers. This is one I'll be pulling out for the autumn season, as I love these neutral colours for clothing too! I used two coats again, and found the formula to be consistent with the previous shades.





Fourth and final polish 04 like a stone in the wall 
This stone/beige coloured polish is also a good neutral colour for autumn. I feel some nail art with these shades coming, they all work quite well as a set, and the glitter topper offsets them really well! This was also two coats, and I loved it on, more than I thought I would!







1 comment:

NailsByNumbers said...

Love them all, the khaki, the beige and the glitter in particular. Lovely collection.