Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lucky Dips

So... I've always been slightly worried when hearing of websites doing lucky dips. Nails Inc. do this frequently alas, their postage to ROI is £12.95. It doesn't make you want to order....!
On my swap group on Facebook, I've been hearing about all wonderful kinds of websites and special offers. The latest was www.ravencosmetics.co.uk .
Here, for £10, you get a 3 polish lucky dip for Nails Inc. I have liked them on Facebook giving me a discount and all orders over £10 gets you a free 4ml also!
Here's what I got!


Montagu street, berkeley square, st. james and a mini emperor's gate.

I was delighted! No duplications and nice bright colours.

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You got really lucky there, they are lovely colours. The little 4ml bottle is adorable!! I didn't even know they did mini ones :)